Saturday, January 8, 2011

paper, prettttties!

I think I've found a new hobby to try! I've always loved pretty papers and stationary, and over the last week I've been toying with the idea of trying my hand at card making! So I thought I'd do a little blog researching and came across a number of really cool sites.

In particular, Melbourne graphic designer Amy Moss' absolutely beautiful blog Eat drink chic really took my fancy! Amy's quirky yet feminine style really is something special - and her surprise wedding (yep - what a surprise!) oozed style!

Amy kindly offers her readers many DIY paper projects to try at home - like this gorgeous card that she illustrated below.



From Amy's blog listings I've now stumbled upon a whole new world of inspiration! I'm really excited about trying some new crafts this year and paper crafts are creeping up that list pretty quickly!!


Be sure to check out these GREAT blogs:

All in an inch
Mint
Imprintables
How about orange
Creature comforts
Love. Obsess. Inspire.

1 comments:

Ali said...

ohhh! thanks for the links beth!! i saw amy's surprise wedding a while back - how gorgeous was it?! i love the styling!! :)

Post a Comment