Thursday, January 27, 2011

lushing over lilac marshmellows

Australia Day was a lot of fun for us: barbeque at LB's family home in Mornington. It's always great to get down there and catch up with everyone - good food and good discussion will always win me over :)

Thought I'd share a pic of my outfit for the day! This gorgeous (Marshmall Me!) cardi and (Cunning as a snake) skirt are my latest 'investments'. I love Alannah Hill's beautiful pieces - and when the neon sale! sign is flashing I can never resist!


I absolutely love pink and purple - the epitome of femininity! (and no, I didn't leave my hair in pigtail plaits - straight haired gal's just gotta try harder for the kinks!)

This combination got me thinking of a few interiors I've been drooling over of late! Not to mention - Pantone's colour of the year is honeysuckle - too perfect!

  









images via here|here|here|here|here|here

0 comments:

Post a Comment