Thursday, August 5, 2010

when motivation crosses my path


Well I'll be jiggered. For the last week I have been trying my hardest to follow the WW plan. I've tracked all my food intake for a full seven days for the first time in months. And you WILL believe it - it WORKED!

This morning's weigh in showed a whopping 1.5kg loss!

BooYeah!

I haven't felt this good in months, I finally feel like I'm getting back on track - thanks to the support of my WW girls (and my decision to forgo the parma at the pub last night - a first for me!). I've also started (on and off) walking the 6km home after work again, which was my secret to success over summer. A lot harder in the winter!

So here's to keeping motivation tucked neatly away in my pocket for the coming few weeks. And to TRACK TRACK TRACKING!



image via we heart it

4 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Gorgeous goddess, brilliant loss. WELL DONE!

Ali said...

noice beth! beats my going to the gym all the time n running my arse off and not getting anywhere!! awesome hun! might have 2 try that myself!

Myzdamena said...

Woohoo

Well done! It's great when it all comes together isn't it?

xxx
http://journeywithslimmingworld.blogspot.com/

Catherine F. said...

In the words of a great spud ....Way to go Idaho! It's great to feel positive and feel like you're moving forward. Well done!

Post a Comment