Thursday, February 17, 2011

hens on the loooooose!


In a few weeks time I'm throwing my lovely kiwi friend Tam-Tam the ultimate Hens Party!

LB and I are flying to Tam and her Aussie lover boy's wedding in Queenstown, NZ in April. Alongside a trip to a country I've never been to - and a chance to wear that Alannah Hill dress again - I'm most excited that I've been asked to conduct the official proceedings during the reception: hello MC Hammer! ('break it down!)

To celebrate Tam's nuptials, I've helped her kiwi based bridesmaids organise a super-rad bachelorette party to be held here in Melbourne on 5 March! Two of her bridesmaids are flying over for the occasion, and Tam and my previous housemate Sarah is flying in from QLD too! To say I'm excited is an understatement!

And what do we have planned?

Well Tam's a total wild child, so with the theme "Paint the town red" we're out to cause some trouble!

A lovely late lunch will kick things off; followed by bridal games, champagne and canapés at the bride's house. Then we're set to get our creative juices flowing with a male nude life art drawing class! Following all the giggling that this will surely evoke, we'll then have a knock at the door from a certain male visitor who will leave nothing to the imagination! Good thing Tam's mother-in-law-to-be has a wicked sense of humour - I hope this doesn't offend anyone!

A trip into the city to a host of our favourite bars and we're sure to make Tam's send off into married life a night she'll never forget!

Time to find me another red dress to wear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment