Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The 8 week challenge


LB has spent the last five weeks shedding 5kgs. I'm impressed to say the least. And it has made me envious. I have about 5kg to go to get to my ultimate WW goal, yet have hovered at the same weight for months now, with no motivation to really try and achieve what I set out to do.

So - introducing the 8 Week Challenge.

I'm joining LB on his quest to shed a further 5kg. I've given myself eight weeks - which will bring us to 19 April 2011 (with weigh in being every Tuesday). I plan on following the WW plan to the tee during these eight weeks - and showing my forgotten face at the gym to really kick things along.

Looking back over my weight chart on the WW online tools, I can't believe how many months have passed with zero movement. Back in May of 2010 I was three kilos lighter - I need to get back there and then lose a few more.

Having LB by my side will sure help. He has been unwavering in his quest to lighten up to lower his cholesterol. I'm so proud of him - and he's looking super sexy! Hopefully this is something we can achieve together - and be all the healthier for!

Stay tuned for week 1 results next Tuesday!

image via here

0 comments:

Post a Comment