Thursday, February 24, 2011

too much blog-goodness to know where to begin!


Every morning I arrive at my desk, coffee in hand, email up and running. After paying attention to any important work emails first and foremost, I then turn my attention to blogger. I usually have a quick scroll of what's on offer for the day, open one or two of my favourite blogs, then get back to my work - making a mental note of all the blogs I'll come back to at lunch time.

Today was different. Every where I looked there were posts I HAD to read then and there! Blog world - I'm impressed. You are all churning through some AWESOME, inspiring work.

So I thought I'd post my favourites, in case you're yet to read:
  • Awesome kitchen inspiration at Once Daily Chick - I am loving the Samantha Pynn kitchen that keeps popping up everywhere!
  • Embroidery hoop pinboards at House Mad - who'd have thought! This is one project I plan on recreating in our little pad!
  • Emma's got the goods - whipping up another gorgeous baby outfit! I think I know where I'll be going for my little niece's birthday presents - the Little Miss Emma range is adorable! Go the Victorian talent!
  • Sarah brings us another uber cool Fashionable Wednesday - and reminds me how much I wish Chanel lived in my wardrobe....
  • Louise has finished her very lucky little girl's bedroom - I'm wishing her Mum was mine today, that crochet blanket is just perfect!
  • And finally the gorgeous Sonja (whose little girl Allegra is way too cute!) draws our attention to the most fun online linen tool! POP by Sheriden allows us to create our own virtual bedroom look - how cool! Let the inspiration flow!
Thanks to all the above bloggers and their way too-cool-for-school blogs! You rocked my world this morning! Just don't tell my boss - I promise my work productivity will increase as the day wears on....

image via here

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww thanks Beth, super lovely of you xx

Post a Comment