Monday, February 7, 2011

Lovers, and oh what a bonus!

So late last year my boss presented me with a fun bonus: a gift voucher for 2 night's stay at Melbourne's Rydges Hotel, smack in the middle of the CBD.

Living in St Kilda, and working in the city Mon - Fri, I could have thought of a few different places for the boss to send me as a treat. But I'm not complaining - as LB and I have decided to cash in our voucher this weekend as a fun Valentine's Day adventure!

So Melbourne tourists we will be this weekend - with an upgrade to the spa suite I can't wait! Really hoping the sun will show it's face by the time Friday rolls around (wishful thinking?) With its renovated pool, city views and complimentary buffet breakfast this is one V'day weekend I'm sure we'll enjoy!


The cozy bed I plan on sleeping-in in...before frocking up for a night of good food and wine at some of Melbourne's hot-spots!


The lobby bar where we'll indulge in a cocktail or two! (loving those yellow chairs!)


The pool that we'll relax by! (Gosh, if only I had that bikini body...stunner!)

How are you spending V'Day?!

1 comments:

ashley said...

How FABulous! Wish I was going! x

Post a Comment