Friday, April 1, 2011

busy in the bush...

I know, another week with no new posts...

I've been busy. Not saving the world busy, but busy.



This week I traded my heels for boots and headed to the Wimmera for an annual grains industry conference that the organisation I work for hosts. The Wimmera is a big, flat, dry place - perfect for getting lost in (which I managed to, successfully, twice).


After my few days in the bush I headed back to Melbourne in time for the opening cocktail party of the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show - which my work is also 50% owner of. This is one gig I really don't mind - each year I'm asked to head along and take photos. I'm no pro, but I'll be sure to share a few more soon - so many beautiful displays!

For now, there's a million things I need to get done before my weekend begins. Very excited for tomorrow - Aunty Beth is babysitting little baby Jessica while her Mama and Papa Bears are off at a wedding! Oh I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment