Thursday, April 14, 2011

do you scoop?

Scoopon, Cudo, Spreets.

Three words I anxiously wait to pop up in my inbox each day.

Daily deals. Are you a fan?

I never 'did' vouchers. Until I met LB. He loves his Entertainment Book, and we can often be found eating out at new restaurants that we'd never think of to try had we not a 25% discount for.

Then along came the daily deals. I was late to the party. And boy have I splurged since! So far we've enjoyed three course meals at extravagant steak houses, pizza&pasta feasts, indian banquets and beauty treatments - all at a fraction of the normal price! Not to mention countless of glasses of free wine and sides of bruschcetta. I even scored a $40 Spreets voucher just for filling out a survey for them! Sweet!

So have you checked out your daily deal?

Today's is a rippa on Scoopon!



$49 for $420 worth of beauty treatments - ooh laa laa! I think I may have found my month early birthday present to myself :P

Are there any other voucher sites that I should know about? What bargains can you never resist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment