Saturday, May 22, 2010

beauty bliss

There are a few blogs I obsess over and click through to every morning. One of them is Ada and Darcy. The uber stylish Kellie makes me gush with glee every time I check out her latest entries and see what joy she has rustled up to share.

This morning was no exception.

This image encapsulates my idea of beauty: the girl, soft pink pout of lippy, her ever so slight curls, the headpiece, the flower belt - ohhh stunning!






Thanks Kellie!

Quiet day for me today, LB made me a lovely breakfast and we spent the morning pottering around the stores. I fell in love with a pair of boots, but with three months to go I kept reminding myself: EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE. And left the pretty boots for some other lucky girl.

Image: Mike Larson via ada&darcy

1 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Sooooo beautiful! Thank you for the lovely mention xxx

Post a Comment