Tuesday, May 11, 2010

birthday treats

Wasn't I spoilt for my b'day? I have the most amazing family and friends - and the best partner ever! The most exciting treat was a beautiful Tiffany necklace from LB. He knows me well! We've been together 18 months as of yesterday and I truly couldn't have asked for a better best friend and partner :) One of my besties gave me a beautiful red leather clutch with plenty of frills and my aunt gave me the most treasured gift of all: a gorgeous gold bow brooch with little diamonds in the middle - it was passed down to her from my grandmother. She doesn't have daughters so I was very touched that she passed this on to me.


Those pretty tulips have opened into the most beautiful bunch of flowers - I do have a great boss! And lots of french inspired gifts - only 3.5 months to go!!!


How lucky am I to have such beautiful people in my life!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment