Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the hovering darkness...


It all seems a little mundane these days.

I've decided I'm spending far too much time locked up in doors this winter and not using my free time adequately. I need to make a few adjustments before I send myself a little loopy!

Outside of work I'm becoming awfully slack as well! Working 9 - 5 means I'm home before 6pm and not a lot of productivity emanates from there on. I have a good 4 - 5 hours each day which I could easily fill with more fruitful or constructive activities. Hello exercise? You've certainly suffered your due share in this energy-lacking-crisis, as have my relationships with friends - which I'm the first to admit I have been neglecting.

Time for a few new hobbies and a fresh lease on life!

What keeps you busy and busts the boredom of winter blues???

image by luis monteiro

0 comments:

Post a Comment