Thursday, July 15, 2010

15ft of snow...



I'm in the happiest of moods today. I put this down to the way I woke, certainly on the right side of the bed this morning!


Usually we're running late. We always sleep through the multiple alarms that ring every 5 minutes, refusing to feel the cold winter air on our faces trying to rouse us from our wonderland; and eventually I'm the first to get up and drag myself to the shower. Hopeless! This morning LB had to get up early to be at early meetings - when he woke he put on one of my favourite songs that really makes me think of our love - the ever corny "15 ft of snow" buy Aussie rocker Johnny Diesel...


With a kiss on my forehead I woke to the happiest of mornings...and I've been smiling ever since...


Bliss! ♥




images via here, here, here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment