Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paris; she stole my heart...




I could have stayed forever...with my love, in the city of love...bliss!

But now I'm back, after seven glorious weeks exploring all that Europe had to offer. So many highlights, so many surprises, so much fun. I'll be sure to share some more...

I've decided to put together a scrapbook of my Europe travels, so plenty of research to be done - I've never scrapbooked before! I want to make a beautiful collection of the best photos and memorabilia that I collected along the way - a fun little project to keep my mind from the 'post travel blues' !!

Are you a scrapbook pro? Any hints or tips to get me started?!
(Ali I think I'll be stalking your blog for the next little while...!!)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

welcome home!
Can't wait to see & hear more about your travels!
the pics look like you had lovely weather? yay for paris!

Ali said...

u sure can stalk my blog - ill be scrapbooking my thailand adventures!! cant wait to hear all about your trip! xx

Post a Comment